Wednesday 26 July 2017

Bespoke Lettering for the Made in Yorkshire Logo

Logos: Made in Yorkshire I Ledgard Jepson I Ruth Rowland

I always enjoy working on logos, so I was happy when asked by Ledgard Jepson to contribute to their designs for the Made in Yorkshire branding for the Cooper Gallery, Barnsley.


Alongside its regular programme of contemporary art exhibitions and events, the Cooper Gallery features unique and individually made items by talented Yorkshire artists and makers.


Bespoke lettering was the perfect choice for a logo that needed to capture the artisanal nature of the range of products on display, evoking 'the personal touch' for these hand-picked regional artists.

Experimental Brush Calligraphy

If you're interested in abstract mark-making then you may enjoy the orientally-inspired brushwork I'm currently posting on my Instagram and Facebook accounts after attending a recent inspirational workshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.